Please complete the form below, sign it and forward it to AAU PhD: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The decision as to whether a thesis may be accepted for assessment by an assessment committee, without the author having completed the PhD programme, rests with the director of the doctoral school upon a recommendation by an expert panel as well as the forwarded documentation.
List of enclosures:
- Master’s diploma in Danish or English
- Declarations from co-author(s), if any
- Documentation for qualifications, cf. Ministerial Order, § 7, i.e. the author must account for the following elements:
- Completed PhD courses or similar study elements totalling approx. 30 ECTS points. This must include course title, provider, course certificate, extent. All listed courses must be at PhD level.
- Participation in active internationally oriented research environments.
- Teaching activities or other form of knowledge dissemination which is related to the student’s PhD project.